How to Create a Car Dealer Website at Top Speed
For the ultimate speed in building a website for your dealership, simply use our car logo and templates. Or if you prefer, you create your own website design using your existing business logo, and then choose your preferred colours and branding.
We provide full social media integration at the click of a button and you can easily share and embed pages with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media tools.
Your new auto dealer web page summary is presented below:
- Create a home page to highlight the key selling points of your auto dealership.
- Add a location page with a clickable Google Map for your business area.
- Site search page, which automatically searches through your entire website, including each individual vehicle description and photo page.
- Online contact form for general customer enquiries.
- Latest news page to highlight the newest cars on sale in your inventory.
- Build photo galleries, with click-through details for each automobile.
- Embed videos in a video gallery.
- Booking request form for new customers to book a test drive.
- Create a web page to display the business opening hours at your dealership.
- Present your payment options and take credit/debit card payments from your own customers, via PayPal payment buttons on your web pages.
- Present your car finance deals.
- Add information about your automobile insurance packages.
You can add or remove web pages and rename the menu buttons, according to your needs.
Create a Car Dealer Website at Unbelievable Prices
Pay using your local currency. Other currencies on offer: US $11; Euro €9; Canadian $12; Australian $12.
What does it look like?
Have a look at these demonstration website examples:
Black and Green ~ Silver and Green
Black and Red ~ Silver and Red
Black and Yellow ~ Silver and Yellow